7.21.2008

A Tame Week

The crazies must've been on vacation this week due to the heat (unbearable).  Or gearing up for this past weekend.  Here's what I got:

Monday:
  • A deaf man in suspenders (I think that must be the new new ish) talking to himself.  Yes, talking to himself...in sign language.  I talk to myself too, I just try not to do it out loud whilst in public.  
  • A couple arguing/fighting on the bus so much so that the bus driver stopped, got up and walked to the back of the bus and threatened to put them off the bus if they didn't knock it off.  
Saturday (told you it was a slow week): 
  • Woman (caucasian) approaches the bus door and asks if there are any seats on the bus, the bus driver tells her there are.  She peeks in and turns around and doesn't get on the bus.  The bus wasn't packed at all and it was pretty tame for a Saturday afternoon considering most people were heading downtown for Expo.
Oh and by the way, just like I said I would, I rocked the driving test and am now a licensed driver.  I'm also being a responsible adult and putting away money every time I get paid so that I may soon purchase a car, even though I have no real desire to deal with all those stresses.  

No comments: