7.10.2008

She Made Me Do It

Hi.  I ride the bus.  By choice.  Okay, maybe not entirely by choice seeing as I don't have a driver's license (I will on Friday though, it's when I take the driving test and I'm gonna rock it).  But when I get my DL, I'll still ride the bus.  With the price of gas right now and what not, I don't want to own a car.  And the bus suits me just fine.  

There are a lot of odd characters who ride the bus and a lot of times all I can do is either shake my head, sigh heavily or laugh and share the antics and tomfoolery with my co-workers and friends.  I was encouraged by a friend (*waves to friend*) to share with everyone...so this is my side of the story.

2 comments:

Lesley Jean said...

I *did* make you do it! I'm so happy, too. *dances a jig of some sort* I can't wait. :) Yay! :)

Unknown said...

Vewwy, vewwy interwesting.... I shall add this to my blogroll. ;)