9.17.2008

You Ever Been to Red Lobster?

While I hate when the bus gets crowded sometimes it can be quite entertaining...

Enter Al Sharpton who is forced to stand and shuffles back from the door: "I'm gon stop right here, where the grass is green." (He stopped in front of what I could only assume was a young woman he thought was attractive.  He then proceeds to belt out, "take me out to the ball game". 

Several passengers attempted to escape from the vicinity, but there weren't too many places to go as the bus was only getting more and more crowded as we headed downtown.

"You!  White girl with the gold earrings." sings some old song that now escapes my mind

"I'm gonna buy a Hummer." to the attractive woman he sang to earlier  (I giggled at this because my first thought was of the a different kind of hummer and how maybe he was talking about one of those.)

Definitely made my day a little brighter as I headed to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tee hee.... that's the hummer I thought about, too.