10.04.2008

Note to Self: Don't Take the Last Bus of the Night

It doesn't matter what night of the week it is, the last bus of the night...crazy madness.  Not only is it a route I prefer not to take and packed to the brim...it's loaded with the drunks and crazies, along with some semi-normal people.

To the dude next to me: glad you had some hand sanitizer, but your breath...oh me oh my...get something for that too.

To the bus driver: if you have to wait longer than 5 minutes because a connecting bus is running late, stop your yapping and at least inform the other passengers that is the reason for the delay.  

To those engaging the crazy old man: stop engaging the old man if you want him to shut up.

Quotables:
"Married?  I'm not married.  *pauses* Yeah  I am, I'm married to that moonshine." After stating earlier he was indeed married.

"I was in the service."  "What branch?"  "Army, Salvation Army." *collective groan*

No comments: