9.05.2008

I'm Slacking

I know it's been awhile, but I've been kind of busy. Madness still ensues on the bus. I shall gather my list and update shortly. I will leave you with a little rant.

  • I can't stand when people litter/leave random bits of paper, their drinks, old bus passes etc. on the bus when they depart. How hard is it to hold on to it until you get to the trash. Or the chick at the bus stop yesterday who threw her plastic wrapper at the garbage can and it missed and even at two feet away didn't even attempt to pick it up and actually deposit it into the waste receptcle.
  • And a big FUCK YOU to the bus driver who made no attempt to see if I needed the bus today as I was trying to make my way to the bus stop (I was maybe 5 or 6 yards away). Then again maybe I should've attempted to wave him down. But really I was trying to make sure my flip flops stayed on because the damn things are NOT made for running.

Anywho...I'll be back shortly with hopefully some crazy little tid bits.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed the bus commentary... welcome back.

I think you should also add crazy Front Page sightings to the site.... if it would ever re-open, that is. :(

chickenb00 said...

I may just turn this into a rant, bus, apartment, stupid people blog, because that's where it seems to be going. LOL.

I miss the Front Page.